#LIFT WITH #ALOHA, est 2005🌴☀️🌈 Full #FitnessCenter: #Lifting/#Cardio + @StudioCycleMaui + #FitnessClasses + #Teamtraining - Visitors Always Welcome.
How to Activate Your Active and Fit Membership
Kaiser Active and Fit Rewards Members
- This is the program where you pay $200 up front, check in at the gym 45 times over the course of the calendar year, and then are reimbursed the $200 if you hit that mark. Does that describe your program? If so, then these instructions are for you!
- (1) Go to www.activeandfit.com
- (2) Create your account and select Maui Powerhouse Gym as your gym (Yay! Thank you for choosing us!)
- (3) Pay them the $200 annual payment.
- (4) You will receive your Fitness ID#. You do not need to bring this to the gym, just let us know that you got yours.
- (5) Come to the gym to finish your sign up process by registering with at the Front Desk.
Active and Fit Direct, Active and Fit NOW
- These instructions are for every other program that is not Kaiser Active and Fit Rewards. If you have: HMSA, UHA, HMAA, USAA, AAA, or any other provider that provides Active and Fit membership eligibility then these instructions are for YOU. (Notable Exceptions NOT Covered: VA, Medicare, QUEST, United Healthcare.)
- Why Are Instructions Different? Because the ActiveandFit.com site is set up for Kaiser members, it often does not recognize the eligibility of non-Kaiser members without a web cookie from the clicking the referral link. You can try going directly and if it doesn’t work then follow these instructions.
- (1) Login to your HEALTH PROVIDER’S ONLINE PORTAL (HMSA.com, UHA.com, for example).
- (2) Scroll down and look for the link or banner that says “Active and Fit,” or something like, “Do you want to join a gym?,” or some other similar sounding language that mentions ACTIVE AND FIT. Found it? Click that.
- (3) Clicking this link or banner on your health provider’s website will redirect you to ActiveandFit.com.
- (4) Create and register an account on ActiveandFit.com, then select Maui Powerhouse Gym as your gym
- (5) They will charge you an amount (often $75) that will include (a) a $25 registration fee and (b) your first two month’s payments ($50). Pay that, please.
- (6) Upon payment, you will receive your Fitness ID number, which is important to signing you up at the gym. You don’t have to memorize it but if you keep the email they sent you or print it out then it makes signup go just a little bit faster!
- (7) Come to the gym to finish your sign up process by registering with at the Front Desk.